We’re hiring an Executive Assistant!
What started out as a dream to make a living as a solopreneur has blossomed into a big-kid company, COVID-19 be damned.
Full Swing Public Relations, founded in February 2019, doubled our six-figure revenue in the first six months of 2020 despite the pandemic, and we are on track to become a seven-figure business in the next year or two. All this growth has been fun as hell, but it’s also made it clear that we really, really need a full-time administrative rockstar.
With four core team members and a bevy of subcontractors who assist with website development, social media, copywriting, and more, we are looking for an administrative coordinator who embodies the following qualifications:
- Aligns with our mission and values.
- Supremely trustworthy.
- Shares our organizational commitment to anti-racism and is LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Checks their ego at the door and always assumes the best intent from everyone on the team.
- Understands their own strengths and weaknesses, loves to learn, and be part of a team. (Bonus points if you tell us your Enneagram number and top five StrengthFinder strengths in your cover letter.)
- Feels a deep responsibility to get the details right.
- Loves a spreadsheet.
- Loves checking off items on their to-do list.
- A strong writer with solid email etiquette.
- Can assist with invoicing, payroll, and budgeting.
- Has experience working remotely or a demonstrated track record of self-motivation.
- Can adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced business.
- Is not afraid to say what they think and offer direct, constructive feedback to anyone on the team, including the President.
- Wants to grow alongside Full Swing PR.
The ideal Executive Assistant will be mission-aligned and support the Founder and President and Head of Digital Marketing in the following ways:
- Scheduling meetings.
- Monitoring inboxes for urgent client needs and pressing emails.
- Supervising the execution of client and vendor contracts and renewals.
- Assist with the development of new business proposals.
- Proofreading deliverables before any product goes to a client.
- Help develop the client experience through onboarding and contract renewal.
- Ensure all meeting agendas are sent out at least 24 hours in advance of client meetings.
- Assist with meeting prep by gathering all appropriate information and delivering it to meeting attendees 1 day prior to important meetings.
- Make sure Full Swing’s templates are aligned with our brand style guide; manage business graphic design needs.
- Monitor subscriptions.
- Assist our project manager with monitoring deadlines and project milestones in Asana.
- Be a trusted, strategic sounding board on all aspects of the business.
- Assist with Salesforce data management.
- When COVID-19 ends, handle travel arrangements and quarterly team retreat logistics.
Please send a 300-word cover letter and your resume to [email protected]. BIPOC and LGBTQ+ people are encouraged to apply.