Unlock the power of your influence in a
PR VIP DAY experience with
Caitlin Copple Masingill
I help women leaders be seen and sought after so you can make your mark on the world.
It’s no accident that only 30% of sources quoted in the media are female. White men drive decision-making in the majority of newsrooms, and the story that gets told often does not reflect the America in which we live.
Particularly if you are a BIPOC-, LGBTQ+ or women-led organization, your mere existence is revolutionary. You need to change the narrative and make sure people need to know about you in order to support your work.
You deserve an agency that shares your values and cares as much as you do about the success of your business.
Full Swing PR offers a limited number of private individual client experiences each month to best-fit individuals and organizations.
We help clients unlock their PR power, plan communications with confidence, and learn how to be the news in order to build a world-changing platform.
“I am grateful for your ‘get shit done-ness.’ From the first call I had with you, you have relentlessly come at a challenge from a place of yes and with the confidence required to actually execute.”
– Erica Mackey, Co-founder and CEO of MyVillage
isn’t for everyone. It’s right for you if:
- You have a product or service ready to sell, or a cause for which people can take action right now.
- You understand the pain points and desires of your customers.
- You are the CEO, or you have buy-in from your CEO to implement what I teach you.
- You want to be on TV in the next 1-3 months.
- You want to see your byline in online news sites and blogs that will reach your target audience.
- You want to publish a book or ramp up your speaking engagements in the next 12 to 24 months.
- You want to gain more clients, sell more books, rake in more donations, or run for office in the next year.
- You share Full Swing’s commitment to anti-racism.
Particularly if you are a BIPOC-, LGBTQ+ or women-led organization, your mere existence is revolutionary, and people need to know you’re out there so they can support your work. You deserve an agency that shares your values and cares as much as you do about the success of your business.
PR can be overwhelming, especially when you don’t know where to start, how to focus your efforts to make headlines and gain clients, or you still have doubts about whether the outside world will care about your story.
That’s where I
What’s included in a PR VIP Day, you ask?
Be the news
- Understand what’s working and what’s not through my expert analysis, including a six-month report on how you stack up against your top 2-3 competitors.
- Write or refine your foundational brand messages and brand promise
- Perfect my formula for writing effective thought-leadership and planning monthly article topics
- Learn how to pitch yourself for best-fit guest blog and podcast opportunities. (I provide a list of 10-20 best-fit outlets that want to hear from people just like you)
- Learn how to leverage reactive media opportunities and start getting journalists to call you for comment.
Plan your PR with confidence
- Build a six-month communications plan to gain confidence, followers, and drive more revenue this year
- Learn how to use a customized “hot list” of 50 best-fit reporters you can contact directly.
- A checklist to help you determine if your “news” is truly worthy of a press release or pitch, or if it would be stronger as a blog.
- Real-time edit of one press release, plus a workshop to demystify press releases, including managing expectations and how to increase media pick-up
- Develop 3-5 compelling ready-to-go pitches you can send yourself to the appropriate media contact from the list provided.
Project manage your PR plan using our Asana template
Live your legacy
- Understand the relationship between PR and digital marketing, and how to use the two to grow your audience and drive conversions
- Define your calling and determine what you’ll need to achieve your social impact goals
- How to integrate your personal brand with your business in order to write a book, become a public speaker, or run for elected office
- Choosing the company you keep and navigating gatekeepers
- 1 coaching call 4-6 weeks after your VIP day to help you stay on track and answer any questions that are coming up.
- Optional add-on to access monthly group coaching calls to help you stay on track, implementing what you learned and meeting other VIP Day alumni
- Exclusive access to in-person events.
“I love the amount of customization you’ve done for us. Whether it is the culling of the list of the PR reps we should talk to or the media outlets, and WHY. The subcategories, and the amount of personal work you’ve on our behalf is incredibly evident. Holly, you demystified digital marketing. It made me feel like ‘I can do this!’ it’s not a behemoth in my mind that I’ve built it up to be. Five stars across the board. There was nothing that didn’t land, or I didn’t like, or it didn’t make sense to me.”
— Gina Graham, founder, Grahame Institute of Strategic Communication
I’m Caitlin Copple Masingill
I’ve spent my entire career helping women-led businesses and organizations tell their stories to create a better world. But at the end of the day, many cannot afford to invest $5,000 – $10,000 a month for PR retainer services. If you have the appetite to learn how to do PR well in-house, and in a way that complements and helps drive existing digital marketing efforts, this private client experience is for you.